Had To Check It's Not April 1st

There was another case today ref 3 fruit cakes who kept some woman under lock and key whilst they tortured her with boiling water
Starvation
Regular beatings

Jailed for life

All three would be strung up and taking there last breath afai am concerned by the end of the month

Scum bags

Same goes for the other scum bag today jailed for life
He stabbed his partner 100 times
Along with her boy friend
Than mutilated there bodies and raped another woman in the house in front of her children

He would get special treatment and know what pain and fear / terror was before he dropped through the trap door

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I hope one day all liberals get stabbed for no reason whatsoever.
Maybe then they'll change their liberal thinking to law and order.

I don't defend this government.

It's they that are responsible for law and order, not the liberals that you want to blame.

More law and order, police, prisons, courts cosy money. Taxes. I want more, I know it costs more.

The shorter easier penalties are there ti ease the burden on the taxpayer. But at what cost overall.
Prisons these days should have revolving doors.
Crooks are in one door and out the next.

So sentencing was much tougher when the liberal left were in power in the 1960s and 1970s

But in the 2020s when we’ve had right wing Conservatives governments for most of the last 40 years….crime is worse and it’s all the fault of the liberal left.

U.K. has amongst the worst wealth distribution of any Western economy apart from America. Combine that with Conservative austerity slashing police, prison, criminal justice system….it’s not hard to work out where the real problem lies.
It isn't just the Tories fault.
There is a sickness in society.
Kids murdering other kids isn't normal.
When I was young those type of things didn't happen.
Something wrong in society.

Sponsored Links
It isn't just the Tories fault.
There is a sickness in society.
Kids murdering other kids isn't normal.
When I was young those type of things didn't happen.
Something wrong in society.
Were you young in 1968?

Were you young in 1968?
Communist revolution in the air, like it was 1848 all over again. Hippies hungover from the previous year's Summer of Love. George Best in his prime. England were World Champions! Happy days.

Sponsored Links
Back