Had To Check It's Not April 1st

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Should have been banged up for 20 years for attempted murder

The judge or magistrate should be struck off and banged up for negligence

Bunch of **ll ends

No. They are riddled with people promising lower taxes, and pouring money into the pockets of the few.

Prisons and police come at a price. Tax
so why do you complain that under the tories we are having the highest tax for a long time. When it looks like you want it higher still

Are you saying that the derisory 'punishment' handed out by the judge was the maximum possible?

He's saying that the right wing government we have need to be more right wing and less libby liberal.

He may be small due to young age, or just small for his age. Still old enough to wield a knife and stick it in some poor sod's head though.

Your reasoning re too young to be charged is completely wrong. How can he be fined if he was too young to be charged. To fine someone, you must first charge them. :idea:

I am not apologising for anyone. If the events are anything like what is suggested then I am utterly appalled. But I actually want to know what happened. The facts are very vague. She doesn't even seem to know the age of the attacker. I am surprised something like this hasn't been all over the papers, but the only mention is on a few chat forums. There are no details of her son's injuries, apart from he was covered in blood. A nose bleed can do that. Something just doesn't seem right!

She says a £50 fine was "attributed to the case". That is a strange turn of phrase. Was that the attacker or another boy? Was it actually costs? Neither of us know enough about the youth justice system. People who have experienced it often don't understand what has happened.

Last edited:
so why do you complain that under the tories we are having the highest tax for a long time. When it looks like you want it higher still
Go on then, show me where I've said that.

I want good services, they come at a price.

Are you saying that the derisory 'punishment' handed out by the judge was the maximum possible?
No, I'm saying they probably have their hands tied on what they can do in reality due to over stretched resources.

But I havent read the case or the summing up or the explanation.

He's saying that the right wing government we have need to be more right wing and less libby liberal.
No

Im saying blame the right people, not blame others.

This sits squarely at the desk of the Government, nobody else, Liberal or not.

No

Im saying blame the right people, not blame others.

This sits squarely at the desk of the Government, nobody else, Liberal or not.

I'm agreeing with you. This government is too left wing. We need a right wing government.

I'm agreeing with you. This government is too left wing. We need a right wing government.
They cant get much further to the right.

They just dont have the priorities that you think they have.

They are not into law and order, their history and figures prove that.

You want harsher sentencing and better policing then if you pay peanuts you will get monkeys.

Anything useful and worthwhile costs money and takes time if done properly.

You want these c unts off the streets then lets pump money into the system to help the police, the courts and prison system.

To try do it on a wing and a prayer is just more stupidity.

The same ones barking on here being upset would turn around and tell their clients I am not working for minimum wages being a skilled tradesman. So why expect to run a criminal justice system on the cheap?

Sponsored Links
Back