Halstead gold combi no power ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a quick look at neighbours boiler just now,tools at work.checked mains fuses ok, fuse spur replaced 13 amp with correct 3 amp and even replaced internal fuse on pcb.before i go back with multimeter tomorrow,anybody aware of any obvious faults on this boiler ?

Sponsored Links
Which Gold - Finest or Quattro?

Tried pressing in the overheat stat underneath the boiler.

You an RGI?

I'm not sure of the model, it's the one where the on /off dial on the right hand side also incorporates a reset by turning it , like baxi 105.
Yes im afraid i am corgi registered too, mainly boiler polishing.

sarahs dad said:
I'm not sure of the model, it's the one where the on /off switch on the right hand side also incorporates a reset by turning it .
Yes im afraid i am corgi registered too, mainly boiler polishing.

is it doing anything matey? :)

Sponsored Links
Nothing at all, No noen lit when fuse spur and boiler turned on have checked all external electrics visually and fuses.Im asuming neon should be lit when powered up.air pressure switch or pcb spring to mind but i'll just have to check it tomorrow with multimeter.
With it being a neighbour he'll expect something for nothing.

Thanks for that, it is the Halstead platinum model and i'm gonna have to give it the full monty tomorrow. Thanks again for your help chaps....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back