Ham sandwiches...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No longer allowed to be transported into the EU...

Linky Linky

Plenty of other foodstuffs banned as well...

Brexiteers will just have to eat that 'foreign muck'...

But hey, that's what the gammons wanted!

Sponsored Links
Seems a bit petty as some 3rd countries have personal import limits of 2-10kg.

I guess it’s no different to liquids on flights and will probably just create an opportunity for someone to open a deli at the border.

I assume we will follow their lead and confiscate any non vegan sandwiches at our end.

Damn!! That’s really going to make a massive difference to everyone’s life. Can I change my vote now.

No longer allowed to be transported into the EU...

Linky Linky

Plenty of other foodstuffs banned as well...

Brexiteers will just have to eat that 'foreign muck'...

But hey, that's what the gammons wanted!
Did you get up in the middle of the night to post that or were you on a break on your night shift at the care home?

Sponsored Links
Stalking mottie falls back on meaningless insults.

Playground.

She’s on Shanghai time Mottie. She does it all the time.

Meanwhile, back on track. It means a downside to Brexit for me. We used to regularly bring back a big hunk of beef, say silverside or topside, cut into several smaller pieces, each piece enough for a decent family meal.
I guess that's not possible anymore.
Still, I suppose the booze and fags for friends and family are cheaper.

And retirees to Spain now need an income of at least £2,000 per month for single people.
And the need to take up residency, if they wish to spend more than 3 months in any 6 months in Spain. (or get a visa, I assume.)
And they need to swap their driving licence.

Apparently the police in France are already enforcing the vehicle/licence swap to be registered in France within a certain time period for UK ex-pats.
According to one agent who assists with re-registering vehicles on the ANTS website, (kind of like French equivalent of DVLA) the immediate pre-Brexit period was absolutely frantic.

Meanwhile, back on track. It means a downside to Brexit for me. We used to regularly bring back a big hunk of beef, say silverside or topside, cut into several smaller pieces, each piece enough for a decent family meal.
I guess that's not possible anymore.
Still, I suppose the booze and fags for friends and family are cheaper.

They prob won't give a toot about what you take out!

They prob won't give a toot about what you take out!
They never used to, and I haven't crossed over since before last Easter. I'm not likely to either this year, so it'll be a while before I find out what it's like. But a car fridge on the back seat is a bit of a giveaway.
I should have my residency card by then. I've already got my receipt of application which is sufficient in the meantime. If it gets too onerous I'll get a French passport.

That creepy old man seems to enjoy reminding us of how pathetic he is on a daily basis...
And every time I see a post from you I am reminded of your pathetic leaving post and the fact that you are a failed emigrant.

Sponsored Links
Back