hands up....?

Sponsored Links
All very minor cases, and I was never caught.

Drugs - recreational only for personal use , not dealing
Fraud
Theft
Arson
Criminal damage

There are no doubt others , but I can't recall. As I said , never been caught in the act and all were very minor instances.

All very minor cases, and I was never caught.

Drugs - recreational only for personal use , not dealing
Fraud
Theft
Arson
Criminal damage

There are no doubt others , but I can't recall. As I said , never been caught in the act and all were very minor instances.

Blimey, but if the drugs scenario was sharing a joint at a party, the fraud accepting 10p too much change, the theft was a gobstopper from your local sweetshop, the arson was a rubbish bin by way of dropping a cigarette etc etc then you aren't Ronnie Biggs are you.

Sponsored Links
I think he was trying to detain the fag , not discard him as I understood it.

Firstly define Crime?

what is a crime?

not paying the tv licence is that crime?

does it compare with murder?

Im not religious but I take the morals of the 10 comandments, and would respect those as being crimes.

all the rest are invented, by society, and it seems more and more wrong doings are being labeled as crimes, are they crime? or just breaking the latest silly rule...

early in life I adopted the principle of do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

....hands up, any one on this forum who has never committed a crime?

ANY CRIME.

That's similar to asking the question have you ever masturbated?
There are two sorts of people in this world...masturbaters and liers!

Not admitting to taking advantage of being given too much change is a moral not a criminal issue isn't it? :eek:

Are we talking Honesty or Criminality here?

Yes to speeding but not intentionally..

Yes to being given to much change..well they said so in the petrol station...o politely reminded them of a sign in th window which read....''count your change as mistakes cannot be corrected afterwards''...and told them it counts both ways!

And yes..knowingly used a couple of snide operating system copies before the days of XP..I just assumed everybody did it anyway.

Otherwise...no

Never touched drugs..

Never drunk and drove

Never pinched from a shop

Never carried a knife or blade

Never bought anything stolen (that I knew of)

Never attacked or hit anyone other than self defence

Never fiddled my tax..in fact I threw away a load of bills I should have claimed for because the accountant told me my earnings were a bit low one year

Never jumped a train barrier..allthough I did walk an extra three miles home ones instead..and rather than borrow 40p of a guy in work.

My admission is being given too much change at a garage many years ago. I felt TERRIBLE afterwards, thinking that the cashier would have to put the money back into the till from her own pocket.

I wouldnt worry about it, when i worked at a garage i used to steal 10p out of every customers change then at lunch time take a tenner out of the till to get a burgerking and a tin of special brew.

It was never something i was proud of until i heard your story, i like to think that you were one of the people who i short changed and the cosmos was was using me to address the balance of karma.

nd the cosmos was was using me to address the balance of karma.

Oh im sure the judge will be well sympathetic when he hears that... :confused: :)

I wouldnt worry about it, when i worked at a garage i used to steal 10p out of every customers change then at lunch time take a tenner out of the till to get a burgerking and a tin of special brew.

It was never something i was proud of until i heard your story, i like to think that you were one of the people who i short changed and the cosmos was was using me to address the balance of karma.

LOL. Priceless :LOL: :LOL:

I speed. Daily. Sorry. I'll go and stand in the naughty corner for an hour.

Nice - killed any kids recently ?

I thought the road felt a bit lumpy outside the school yesterday . . .

You never strayed above the speed limit? Ever? Congrats, you must be the worlds most cautious driver . . . :rolleyes:

Nah I'm sure everyone drifts over the speed limit - especially on a quiet motorway but there's a difference between that and 'Speeding Daily' - your comment made it sound as if you did it all the time - and are quite proud of it ? Apologies if I misunderstood :D

Sponsored Links
Back