Boris

Dum plum and his fake facts!

I offered £10 to his favourite charity today if his claim was true

It wasn't.

No surprise.

Sponsored Links
Project desperate and the kitchen sink in progress....
So you think that a politician apparently handing out public money to someone he has been s hagging (apparently confirmed by her) shouldn't be investigated?

In addition separate allegations of bojo's 'wandering hands' have been made...

No wonder trump likes bojo...

Birds of a feather!

So you think that a politician apparently handing out public money to someone he has been s hagging (apparently confirmed by her) shouldn't be investigated?
I don't think that matters an awful lot. It is the timing of it that is exquisite. However, if Bozza has been found to have inappropriately appointed hard earned UK money to a foreign scrounger, the RWR on here will be the first to complain. And Bozza will eventually end up in his ditch.

Sponsored Links
70212705_977514342590893_1309186820155637760_n.jpg

Proroguing parliament

Sacking 21 MPs

Employing a charlatan sociopath advisor

Now thats project ultimate desperation.

But if you are trying to push through a con, thats what you have to do.

If Johnson can get his no deal con past the line, his fund manager buddies are in the money £££££££££

The UK will be fcked, but hey that will only harm poor people that cant get their noses near the trough

Is festive shorting the pound, perhaps he will be making £££££
Or will he just suffer from food prices going up and services going down
Perhaps he can tell us (y)

In addition separate allegations of bojo's 'wandering hands' have been made...

No wonder trump likes bojo...

Birds of a feather!

No on the contrary we must go back to his birth date and from there sort to find any evidence to show this man a traitor ( a word he commonly uses in parliament, almost every other word)
We MUST be vigilant trawl every snippet and shred of journalism to find the proof THIS man is a monster. His reign of terror as Londons Mayor, Boris bikes and the underlying message of 'on yer bike' thats caused irreparable psychological damage to millions of minority children and women, not to mention the muslim community, the absolute devastation he leaves in his wake...

Hes a liar!
Hes inciting violence and hatred!!!
Hes a serial shagger!!
He has wandering hands!!
He is actually genetically related to Trump and Jimmy Savilles h0mosexual martian grandparents!!

Despite the absolutely right thing denying parliament recess to prorogue the tory party conference, the cheek they've only gone ahead with it. We must stop them at all costs!!

Let us unleash operation 'he shagged her and then back doored uk tax payers all at the same time!' Just in time for the Tory conference, that will stop them yes, victory will be ours soon before we become Singapore on Thames!

:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Proroguing parliament

Sacking 21 MPs

Employing a charlatan sociopath advisor

Now thats project ultimate desperation.

But if you are trying to push through a con, thats what you have to do.

If Johnson can get his no deal con past the line, his fund manager buddies are in the money £££££££££

The UK will be fcked, but hey that will only harm poor people that cant get their noses near the trough

Is festive shorting the pound, perhaps he will be making £££££
Or will he just suffer from food prices going up and services going down
Perhaps he can tell us (y)

Food? There will be no food or water?
The ferry ports will become chaos and overflow with decaying rotting food, blocking the safe passage for.. hang on..blocking them immigrants from getting on the ferries!! Omfg.. Boris you're a humbugerring genius!

^^^^^

Has Festive lost the plot :ROFLMAO:

Its always upsetting to discover your hero is a liar and a cheat.

I think festive is still in the denial stage (y)

Perhaps festive realises even Johnsons brother and sister say he is a liar and cheat

Food? There will be no food or water?
The ferry ports will become chaos and overflow with decaying rotting food, blocking the safe passage for.. hang on..blocking them immigrants from getting on the ferries!! Omfg.. Boris you're a humbugerring genius!

'Appeal to extremes'
It isnt a very sophisticated logical fallacy.

Its usually used when people have run out of argument and are stamping their feet.

Teenagers often do it to their parents: 'its soooo unfair, I might as well stay in all my life and never have friends' :)

Because Brexit is a con, the believers havent got any reasoned arguments, because there arent any.

All they can do is complain when their hero gives away government money for sex and the authorities have the temerity to investigate......he is getting the Brexit con done, things like respecting the law mustnt stop him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

^^^^^

Has Festive lost the plot :ROFLMAO:

Its always upsetting to discover your hero is a liar and a cheat.

I think festive is still in the denial stage (y)

Perhaps festive realises even Johnsons brother and sister say he is a liar and cheat

lost the plot, oh the irony ;)

Notch, he's not my hero far from it, noone is a hero in that house of cheats they're elite bullshitters. Their manifestos what they pledge, i mean look at Labour look at the turmoil theyre in (no not causing a distraction) .

Perhaps Notch needs to go back a few days worth of pages where i mentioned his sisters axe to grind etc, its these naive assumptions you make where you have all the knowledge noone else has :D perhaps you're younger than i thought(see Kevin).

Last edited:
As the clock ticks down to Boris grovel day, the Benn Act becomes all the more prevalent. Desperate measures for the Boris camp are being touted and the Supreme Court judges will be there waiting, gavel at the ready.

Poor Bozza.

Its usually used when people have run out of argument and are stamping their feet.

Teenagers often do it to their parents: 'its soooo unfair, I might as well stay in all my life and never have friends' :)
Oh you mean Kevin the teenager :)

And this one :D

Kevin(Boris) LiES!!!

i mean look at Labour look at the turmoil theyre in (no not causing a distraction

Up until the Labour conference, I thought Labour had hit rock bottom.
But then during the conference I discovered there was a lower level altogether :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back