Be careful who you offend

The story that it was nothing more than a prank to annoy his girlfriend wasn’t believed by the Sheriff as he said so. The individual seemed to have a background to suggest it was attempting to be intending to generate anti jew/pro nazi sentiment but under the guise of satire.

The thing about stirring hatred, is that it’s often subtle, near main stream thinking. Extreme radicals tend to be dismissed as nutters but those who do it subtly tend get higher impact.

Sponsored Links
So just saying you hate someone so you are going to report them to authorities is a crime? I'd you said on a forum like this that you hated someone because of their actions and so were going to report them to authorities could u get investigated? Not this forum

Last edited:
Please read the article.

Only if the sole reason you hate them is because they are one of the groups stated.

Sponsored Links
The individual seemed to have a background to suggest it was attempting to be intending to generate anti jew/pro nazi sentiment but under the guise of satire.
Does he? I didn't read anything about that with his background. If he has a history of it then it makes a bit of difference. Have you a link I can read please? Thankyou.

So just saying you hate someone so you are going to report them to authorities is a crime? I'd you said on a forum like this that you hated someone because of their actions and so were going to report them to authorities could u get investigated? Not this forum

You are free to hate whoever you like for whatever reason you like even if you hate them because of the colour, sex religious view etc. If you spread this hatred you commit a crime. if you commit a crime motivated by your hatred then it becomes an aggravating factor and you get a tougher sentence.

e.g. I only mug christians. - hate crime

I only go drinking with non-catholics because i hate them. - not hate crime

Back