Boris

Sponsored Links
But brexiteers helped elect a remain parliament after the referendum...

That was a bit stupid!
Ellal like the others here you believe it's good to put a negative spin on every Brexit related interpretation, Jonbey highlighted this for us earlier and walked away when i just politely asked him to be neutral (Notch in his defence did step in and show there is neutrality here at times), but hey, i dont want to say you're wrong and be accused of causing offence distress, anxiety fear etc. So go on hold that thought.

Ellal like the others here you believe it's good to put a negative spin on every Brexit related interpretation, Jonbey highlighted this for us earlier and walked away when i just politely asked him to be neutral (Notch in his defence did step in and show there is neutrality here at times), but hey, i dont want to say you're wrong and be accused of causing offence distress, anxiety fear etc. So go on hold that thought.
Good points well made..

Sponsored Links
Ellal like the others here you believe it's good to put a negative spin on every Brexit related interpretation
Nope, it's just that you hate the facts...

But hey, just for a laugh...

Could you tell us why so many quitters voted for remain MP's in the 2017 GE?

Nope, it's just that you hate the facts...

But hey, just for a laugh...

Could you tell us why so many quitters voted for remain MP's in the 2017 GE?

Are you mistaken, i am not sure we had an option to vote remain or leave in the 2017GE? Oh.. we voted for a local candidate who pledged to uphold the party manifesto? :whistle:

Ellal you're just too smart aren't you young lady.

Do you agree having '****** to brexit' is an acceptable sig in this climate do you not feel you're contributing to the issues here?

Ellal you're just too smart aren't you young lady.
Oh look, it resorts to type when it gets shown up yet again because it doesn't have an answer...

It must have gone to the same 'school' as the mighty tin pot dictator :LOL:

Do you agree having '****** to brexit' is an acceptable sig in this climate do you not feel you're contributing to the issues here?
In the words of said tin pot dictator, humbug!

Oh look, it resorts to type when it gets shown up yet again because it doesn't have an answer...

It must have gone to the same 'school' as the mighty tin pot dictator :LOL:

In the words of said tin pot dictator, humbug!

I answered correctly and factually yet i still get template responses. Ok 'they' bless bye!

Last edited:
Oops...

Bojo has been referred to the IOPC for an investigation into misconduct in public office - a criminal offence...
(It is of course 'criminal' that he is in public office at all)

Lets's hope he thinks those late night 'liaisons' were worth it...

She of course was apparently 'running to the bank' :LOL:

I am sorry to hear that Festive, although I didnt know you worked in an office.
Check those quotes bud not me 3rd person careful what you are insinuating before you jump to conclusions dont rely on your bias instinct (y)

Oops...

Bojo has been referred to the IOPC for an investigation into misconduct in public office - a criminal offence...
(It is of course 'criminal' that he is in public office at all)

Lets's hope he thinks those late night 'liaisons' were worth it...

She of course was apparently 'running to the bank' :LOL:
Project desperate and the kitchen sink in progress....

Sponsored Links
Back