hands up....?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
....hands up, any one on this forum who has never committed a crime?

ANY CRIME.

Sponsored Links
I speed. Daily. Sorry. I'll go and stand in the naughty corner for an hour.

Sponsored Links
Everybody has committed a crime no matter how small at some stage in their lives, that I truly believe.

Whether it was a small shoplifting when they were a kid, or being given too much change and not admitting it or being under charged at the local Chippy and knowing it or even finding a tenner in the street and keeping it, it is impossible not to go through life with a perfect record.

What is important is that we, as human beings, learn from the event.

My admission is being given too much change at a garage many years ago. I felt TERRIBLE afterwards, thinking that the cashier would have to put the money back into the till from her own pocket. :oops: :oops:

As mentioned above, what do you deem a crime? Speeding? Leaving your wheelie bin lid open half an inch? Burglary? There are "crimes", and then there are real crimes.

If this is anything to do with the other thread, then no, I've never committed burglary.

My admission is being given too much change at a garage many years ago. I felt TERRIBLE afterwards, thinking that the cashier would have to put the money back into the till from her own pocket.

:eek: And thats from an ex copper :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My admission is being given too much change at a garage many years ago. I felt TERRIBLE afterwards, thinking that the cashier would have to put the money back into the till from her own pocket. icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif

more like to much folding in the plain brown envelope :rolleyes:

As mentioned above, what do you deem a crime? Speeding? Leaving your wheelie bin lid open half an inch? Burglary? There are "crimes", and then there are real crimes.

If this is anything to do with the other thread, then no, I've never committed burglary.

ANY CRIME.

I drove a vehicle for eight years on red diesel. Is that a crime?

that petty offence. ***** kids are more dairing than that.

theft, domestic violance more like it.

Sponsored Links
Back