Has Anything Conservative Happened Yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget it..you are away with the fairies.
Wow, it's so hard for you to admit you got it wrong isn't it? Not only that, you just keep up the insults. How lovely, your mother must be so proud.
You really are a bit of a troll.
Happy Christmas.

Sponsored Links
Wow, it's so hard for you to admit you got it wrong isn't it? Not only that, you just keep up the insults. How lovely, your mother must be so proud.
You really are a bit of a troll.
Happy Christmas.
See above...(ends in fairy)

Sponsored Links
Yes, I see your article states that the lad is going to ply his trade abroad. Excellent news, considering the shortfall of skills in the UK.(y)

:rolleyes:
Yes, I see your article states that the lad is going to ply his trade abroad. Excellent news, considering the shortfall of skills in the UK.(y)

:rolleyes:
How long do you reckon these lads will stay abroad when they find that when asked to quote for a replacement tap washer the customer will expect more than a sharp intake of breath and a price in telephone numbers.

1 million visa overstayers.
Tories done nothing.

Why? Because Tories want and need working age immigration to fuel their neo liberal ideology.
Whilst simultaneously putting out propaganda that immigrants are to blame and the Tories are reducing immigration to 10's of thousands.
Luckily for the Tories, Ryler lapped up the lies like a good little brexertory.

How sweet; How naive.
:ROFLMAO:

you been the reading the guardian again.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
How sweet, how naive, how notch.

you been the reading the guardian again.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
How sweet, how naive, how notch.
The Guardian has a higher level of factual reporting than the telegraph, daily mail, express, sun.

But we know you believe right wing lies.
Oh and all the brexit lies
Easily led is ryler, must be naive.

The Guardian has a higher level of factual reporting than the telegraph, daily mail, express, sun.

But we know you believe right wing lies.
Oh and all the brexit lies
Easily led is ryler, must be naive.

left wing rags are your sources. Enough said.

left wing rags are your sources. Enough said.
The Guardian has much higher factual content than right wing papers.

I am sorry you are trapped by your confirmation bias.
It must be hard for you :ROFLMAO:

As It happens I read the Telegraph paper. Online I read sky news, independent, ft.....even the Express for a laugh.

But unlike you I read from right and left sources to get some balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back