Has Anything Conservative Happened Yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Of course I've been had. Thats why I voted brexit

You voted Brexit because you believed in the emotive soundbites.
And you cant get past it because of your choice supportive bias.

Hey ho

Sponsored Links
blair opened the flood gates.
If that's so, then the Tories have had many years to close them, but refused. And now you will have a whole new influx of Tory invited immigrants from all sorts of exotic reaches, to look forward to.

Dumb as a brick.

If that's so, then the Tories have had many years to close them, but refused. And now you will have a whole new influx of Tory invited immigrants from all sorts of exotic reaches, to look forward to.

Dumb as a brick.
Ah, but if they are all as 'clever' as your mate ellal, they’ll be packing their bags at this very moment and ordering their highly educated grown-up offspring to come with them to a much better unnamed European destination than the "xenophobic/nationalistic/racist country that england has become".

You voted Brexit because you believed in the emotive soundbites.
And you cant get past it because of your choice supportive bias.

Hey ho

I voted brexit for a number of reasons. Which doesn't include your hogwash.

India and China were not in the EU the last time I looked.

Thick as bread pudding.

Since when did blair open the floodgates to india and china. You have serious comprehension issues boyo.
Thick as thick pig swill.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Par for the course with embittered remoaners.

Tories have no control over the eu.

That's an interesting (but foolish) claim.

The EU is run by delegates and elected representatives from the member nations. Of which the UK is one of the largest and (until it recently decided to throw it away) one of the most influential.

When the UK signs a deal with Trumpland, how many British ministers, representatives and senators will we be granted? How many seats on policy-making committees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back