Has this anti-vax gone to far.

Attachments

• B3282C3A-8D6A-4150-AB97-F528C27BABB7.jpeg
    B3282C3A-8D6A-4150-AB97-F528C27BABB7.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
My son's girl is a nurse, visiting at the moment. Vaccines - people are very clearly suffering less if they need to go into hospital. They get some who haven't been - guess what. Also asked about jabs. A couple of those are already on her contract of employment. Covid is being added with a timescale to comply. That timescale means fully jabbed not just one. It would be interesting to see what functions in the NHS don't want jabs. They employ all sorts.

Heard some idle chatter about London. Is this one DoomOcron? If not will the next one be. After the meet Boris looking and sounding a bit flustered - no further action etc at the moment.

These backbenchers who can make what ever noises they like as know Labour will get it through anyway. In the name of personal freedom etc. Total garbage covid is having far more effect on that and a few are having far more effect on the freedom of the majority. What's it about really. Being important people and arranging to get a vote on these aspects a while ago now. Normally it would be mostly a cabinet decision but yes they could still vote against things given the opportunity.

;) Jabs - reminds me of some one I knew when I was a kid. Anytime he had one he passed out. Being sensible he still joined the queue. Good thing about jabs at school, if some one passes on them and the majority don't ............................

Some unhelpful and Off Topic posts have been deleted.
My GP makes it very difficult to get an appointment

But I get a free one at Boots
(Good online booking system, free to over-50s and some others)

I've always got my flu jab at the pharmacy in Tesco's, usually on a Friday night, so I can sneak in some more booze :)

Sponsored Links
Back