Has this anti-vax gone to far.

Sponsored Links
People are so brainwashed they think a yet to be opened prison will be used to incarcerate anti vaxxers.

that’s madness, utter madness.

Ps Did Piers Morgan start singing again

It isn't about the vaccine.
It's about the direction society is heading in.

Sponsored Links
You've got to smile. I'm not judging (well, ok, I am) but I'd make a fairly decent bet that most of these people aren't the brightest sparks.

You've got to smile. I'm not judging (well, ok, I am) but I'd make a fairly decent bet that most of these people aren't the brightest sparks.

The single electron orbiting their head is a giveaway... If in doubt, ask a question. It will visibly slooooow!

Sorry in advance, but any nut job that glues their hand to a road in front of me, I would kick their hand lose from the tarmac and drag them to the pavement. A skin graft is the worst of 'it's' problems compared to a critical patient in the back of an ambulance. Glue yourself in Trafalgar square or the gates of Downing street instead. The university failures and hippies must have better things to do than Anti vax and keep houses warm. I bet next year they will protesting about mis shapen carrots.

I just hope they don't request a wooden horse for exercising in the yard. :cautious:

Conspiracy

the US national archives has recently made public 1500 documents related to the governments investigation into the 1963 JFK assassination

Biden ordered it in October

People are so brainwashed they think a yet to be opened prison will be used to incarcerate anti vaxxers.

that’s madness, utter madness.

I can think of more appropriate places than a prison for some of them, some of them need sectioning.

Hardly anyone turns up. And the ones that do are fighting a cause that don’t need fighting . There’s no story here. Reminds me a lot of blm protests.
On this one I have to agree there are some real anti vax nutjobs out there.

I see you managed to make it….that’s you on the left wearing the red jacket

Sponsored Links
Back