Some bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has received a suspended jail sentence for wearing a hamas
T shirt :confused:

if it was not because he was autistic he would have actually been behind bars :confused:

jeez us wept

Sponsored Links
I have grave difficulty in accepting that wearing a T-shirt is a terrorist act,

Sponsored Links
Hardly a terrorist imo because he admitted to being one because he wore a hamas T shirt

just seems a load baloney imo

He did wear it within a large Jewish populated area with the intent to distress the residents.
Not his first either, he has worn other garments to pi$$ off the residents.

He did wear it within a large Jewish populated area with the intent to distress the residents.

Be that as it may

but a terrorist act

nah

Hardly a terrorist imo because he admitted to being one because he wore a hamas T shirt

just seems a load baloney imo

I had some hamas in a restaurant in Manchester once. Had baloney too, think that was in an Italian.

Some bloke wants to wander about with a hamas t shirt on in a Jewish area

may well be in poor taste and upset some people
But cannot see where the terrorist bit comes into play tbh

Ask yourself what harm he was doing by being deliberately offensive in a certain environment.
Then ask yourself if you have any similarly with him in your post.

I would argue that he is the more honourable of you two because he at least is honest in his offense.

You on the other hand not only used offense to reinforce your point, but did so in a dishonest manner and in direct and explicit contradiction of the society rules you are in.

You a reading the above and not having a clue what i mean i bet.

You swore in your post, deliberately, knowing it is against the rules. You do so to use outrage to reinforce your point. You did it in a clandestine manner by changing the font so that the forum software wouldn't see it and bleet it out, again, in full knowledge that this is against the rules and wishes of the forum.

So tell me, what is the difference between you and the lad wearing the shirt?

As a man once said, he who is without sin can cast the first stone.

How many people did this clown **** off and was never prosecuted

this one?

BorisLiarsCapcha.jpg

As far as i know Johnson doesn't hang pictures of murderers on his office wall or advocate kneecapping political opponents.

If Labour don't get rid of people like McDonnell they have no chance of getting elected ever again, that is unless turkeys start voting for Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back