Some bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Tricky one. If he went round an area predominantly occupied by Jews wearing a T shirt saying 'I hate Jews' , he'd be guilty of a hate crime. Instead he's walked round a predominantly Jewish area wearing a T shirt giving out love to a recognised terrorist organisation who happen to hate Jews.
I'd call it a hate crime rather that terrorism.
Having said that, he is openly supporting a terrorist organisation, and he is an arab, it needs to be looked at.

Perhaps we should investigate the voters in North Shropshire who voted for a party whose one time leader hired a hitman to kill his gay lover, and his dog.

The guy probably needed to talk to a lawyer before pleading guilty to quite serious offences. The magistrate hinted at such.
Nobody should be getting upset when someone perhaps wrongly pleads guilty to a charge. It happens a lot, plenty of cyclists with speeding offences due to pleading guilty to exceeding limits that don't apply to them. The magistrate can't tell you how to plea, if you are capable of entering one.

Inciting religious or racial hatred is probably a better fit under Public Order Offences.
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/1/section/1

As far as i know Johnson doesn't hang pictures of murderers on his office wall or advocate kneecapping political opponents.
Boris has several times intentionally offended whole sections of society.

Sponsored Links
As far as i know Johnson doesn't hang pictures of murderers on his office wall or advocate kneecapping political opponents.

If Labour don't get rid of people like McDonnell they have no chance of getting elected ever again, that is unless turkeys start voting for Xmas.
As far as I'm aware McDonell doesn't hang pictures of murderers on his wall, nor advocate kneecapping political opponents. :rolleyes:

Tricky one. If he went round an area predominantly occupied by Jews wearing a T shirt saying 'I hate Jews' , he'd be guilty of a hate crime. Instead he's walked round a predominantly Jewish area wearing a T shirt giving out love to a recognised terrorist organisation who happen to hate Jews.
I'd call it a hate crime rather that terrorism.
Having said that, he is openly supporting a terrorist organisation, and he is an arab, it needs to be looked at.

Perhaps we should investigate the voters in North Shropshire who voted for a party whose one time leader hired a hitman to kill his gay lover, and his dog.
If you're going that far back, how about the voters who vote for a party whose leader secretly provoked an uprising as an excuse to invade a country.
https://www.thebritishacademy.ac.uk/documents/2454/94p207.pdf

Its not an offence to cause offence if you are expressing freedom of speech or making a justified comment.

There are many delicate members of society who are easily offended, that does not criminalise the person causing the offence.

Its not an offence to cause offence if you are expressing freedom of speech or making a justified comment.

There are many delicate members of society who are easily offended, that does not criminalise the person causing the offence.
Comparing Muslim women to bank robbers, in a national newspaper, is not expressing a form of free speech. It's intentionally stirring up racial hatred.

Did not macron ban the wearing of
Berk ers

to intentionally ?? Stir up racial hatred :idea: may be

Did not macron ban the wearing of
Berk ers
No. If I recall, he banned the wearing of face masks.
Of course such regulations is history now because face masks are obligatory in France, in many situations.

And Sarkozy was president then.

No. If I recall, he banned the wearing of face masks.
Of course such regulations is history now because face masks are obligatory in France, in many situations.

yeah face masks

code for the wearing berk ers ;)

aimed at Muslim woman who wear
Berk ers

yeah face masks

code for the wearing berk ers ;)

aimed at Muslim woman who wear
Berk ers
Face masks are obligatory in many situations in France.
Other religious symbols are not allowed either.

Face masks are obligatory in many situations in France.
Other religious symbols are not allowed either.

oh :LOL:

The policy was deliberately aimed at the wearing of the berk er

Johnson writes some cheesy article in a paper

macron bans the wearing of the Berk er

than himmy / angle defends the policy of the french aimed at Muslim woman

what a berk er :ROFLMAO:

oh :LOL:

The policy was deliberately aimed at the wearing of the berk er

Johnson writes some cheesy article in a paper

macron bans the wearing of the Berk er

than himmy / angle defends the policy of the french aimed at Muslim woman

what a berk er :ROFLMAO:
It wasn't Macron, it was Sarkozy who was president at that time.
I'm not defending it, I'm explaining it.

It is possible that Islamophobia instigated the ban, but to make it palatable it had to include all religious ornaments.
So the Islamophobics might have been as equally affected as Muslims.
In fact considering the numbers of people affected, it's very probable that more Christians/Catholics, etc were affected than Muslims.

But it definitely was Boris who wrote the offensive article.

It wasn't Macron, it was Sarkozy who was president at that time.
I'm not defending it, I'm explaining it.

It is possible that Islamophobia instigated the ban, but to make it palatable it had to include all religious ornaments.
So the Islamophobics might have been as equally affected as Muslims.
In fact considering the numbers of people affected, it's very probable that more Christians/Catholics, etc were affected than Muslims.

Oh that’s right that previous french president who is under house arrest

macron repealed the law than did he ??

but let’s focus on some cheesy article written by Johnson in some cheesy paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back