Have a problem with Boilermate 2000 with switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am currently using Boilermate 2000 with switch version hot water tank, in last 3 weeks my hot water tanks started to make horrible noises e.g bubbles and banging noises, I have got still hot water and heating is working. I called British Gas engineer 3 times for repair, they came to checked my boiler and Boilermate 200 hot water tanks, they said that all system working fine, nothing wrong with boiler and hot water tanks (they didn't charged anything), they noted that in system/pipe, there is a air is stuck and advised me to take air from radiators I did this but it didn't work.

My question is that what else should I do stop this noise and I'm living Nottinghamshire area a part from British Gas is there any other company can solve my problem.

Sponsored Links
Try ringing Gledhill, the sensors are usually the cause of this type of problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back