Hazard For Cat?

r168090_627176.jpg
Does it comply with BS7671? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'd advise doing an insulation resistance test on the cat, i'll let you decide where to put the croc clips

on a serious note :eek: the elecy chair, if you murder some one you get zapped to death by some yank pressing a button in another room!

So does this button pressing guy now get zapped to death for pressing the button and murdering the guy who just got zapped?

And why does the chair have a shed heater on the bottom legs?

So does this button pressing guy now get zapped to death for pressing the button and murdering the guy who just got zapped?

There is more than one button. There is more than one operator. The 'live' button is set at random. No one knows who pressed the button that did the zapping. No one can prove who did it.

Cats are a pain in the neck. During a rewire I had to lift floorboards to remove a load of joint boxes I couldn't pull through, which meant moving all the bedroom furniture and carpets.

The next morning (Saturday) I get a phone call: their cat is missing. After removing all the furniture and carpets and lifting the boards - no sign of the cat. ?? Hear a miaow in the eaves cupboard. :evil: It was there all along. :evil: :evil:

Get yourself a ferret we did the cat ran away problem solved :LOL:

On the other hand.. I heard about a sparkie who trained his cat to pull draw wires under floors and along eaves. He would tie a draw wire to the cat's collar and flash his torch at the point he wanted his cat to walk to. Then he would pull the cables through. Not sure if this is a true story - worth trying though. I wonder if he ever trained his cat to clip the cables to joists?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back