HDMI help please for SAGEM digital tv box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Ive just bought a Sagem DTR67250T ECO 250GB Digital TV Recorder with HDMI.

Ive linked it upto my TV via the HDMI cable and nothing happens. Ive tested the cable and the TV with an upscaling DVD player and everything works fine. But when i attach the box nothing. The box will give a signal out via scart.

Has anyone got any tips here or actually use this model??

Also will i see a difference with HDMI from the scart. The scart cable i use is a high quality gold plated one.

Cheers,

Sponsored Links
I think it only outputs via hdmi OR scart - you may have to change this setting somewhere to tell it which one your outputting on.

The digital spy forums have lots of info on the Sagem's and the avforums already mentioned are very good too.

have a look around here, I'm sure I've seen that exact problem mentioned somewhere

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124

worto.

edit - just found this on there, knew I'd seen it mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddy73
My dad has a Sagem DTR67250. He had it connected via scart. I bought a HDMI cable for it thinking he could get a better picture but it would not work, no signal through the HDMI. So I pluged the Scart back in.

What's the HDMI port for then?

I don't have this model but I think you probably need to change the video setting in Receiver Settings. Most likely it will be one or the other only, not allowing both at once.

Sponsored Links
Back