Heads of NICEIC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,
Can anybody confirm the head honcho at NICEIC is Emma Clancy?
and would anybody know who the current head of customer services is?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thank you Bernard...
A little heads up, dont bother emailing anybody at NICEIC...they will not reply and they do not give a ****...
any idea on who is customer services top honcho is?

Sponsored Links
Anybody else know of any bigwigs in this organisation, I need to hand write letters to them asap, baastaards wont get back to me....They have ripped me off a years registration fees

Thanks Fellas, A little heads up. It appears the threat of a handwritten letter to head honcho Clancy initiates a response.
From initial first call 6 weeks ago (many since). Was all sorted first few hours this morining.

I had an issue with KwikFit many years ago. On holiday down south and on the Sunday was about to drive back to Liverpool when I discovered my exhaust had blown and was hanging off. Nearest KF was Dorchester and they only had a stainless steel one in stock, (with a lifetime guarantee), so dug deep and had it fitted. About 18 months later it started blowing so a mate a few doors away had a look. Told me it was a standard exhaust and fitted badly. Went to KF in Liverpool, (with the original receipt), and they said they couldn't replace it, can't get refund etc, etc. Eventually contacted Tom Farmer who was the then CEO and explained the situation. I also told him that the guy who told I had been mis-sold was none other than the ex-area manager for the north west and knew what he was talking about. Two days later I had a full brand new exhaust fitted free of charge, a refund of my original fee and a voucher for a free MOT when it was due. I didn't bother with the MOT and took it to a reputable garage where it passed with no recommendations.
Moral: Try the proper route first and if no satisfaction go straight to head person. If ne response then contact again stating you will be contacting a mate on one of the daily nationals, preferably one of the big ones such as the Guardian.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back