Heatline boiler

heatline vizo = 299. flue = 25. bypass valve = 20. so 445 quid. the only difference between the cost of vizo and say a 24kw baxi is the vat.id go for the baxi. by the way glow worm have bought heatline.

Vaillant own Glow Worm, so Vaillant have bought Heatline. Quite a few new builds fit Heatlines. The top model has Giannoni heat exchanger, Grundfos pump, etc.

just walk on to a few sites where they are doing projects.
most of them will do anything they can get away with to save a penny, quality absolutely not an issue. ever seen the plastic heating pipe they use? i've seen french letters that were thicker

Sponsored Links
Sorry to dig this up but I thought I would add that the fact that 99% of warrantee jobs for heat line boilers I go to are in private landlords properties. As such I have seen the lowest standards of work you can get. Today I been to a job where the pipe work was to a highest standard and it made my day...shame they never cleaned the system out :rolleyes: clearly if you take any boiler and put it in hands of the cheapest / useless installer you can find they there is little hope of it standing any chances of being reliable

I would have a heatline boiler over a baxi, maybe not the vizo from b&q tho.

Private landlords don’t count. Any landlord that calls me out of the blue gets informed that when I show up, my call out will be charged no matter what.
It seems to work as very few ask me to come over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back