Heatline Vizo - No hot water...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a Heatline Vizo 24 or 28 which has just had the fan replaced but now there is no hot water.
The sensor and then the actuator motor were subsequently replaced but that didn't resolve the issue.

So the CH works fine. When hot water is requested it begins to produce it but then the red lights on the display go off leaving only the green standby light. The boiler remains on standby as long as the hot tap is running. The water being produced is not freezing, it's warm - but not nearly hot enough for a bath.

When the HW tap is turned off, after a few seconds the boiler fires up again and returns to providing heating.

My query is: Could the actuator motor & valve within the hydro block, still be the problem? Is the problem I am having, the type of hot water issue you would have if the actuator motor was broken?

Be thrilled to hear from anyone who has experienced this section of a Vizo.

:)

Sponsored Links
Its your HEX, ask your engineer to clean/change it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back