Heatmiser wireless thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've just bought a Heatmiser PRT-WTS wireless thermostat and was wondering how I wire the reciever part (RC1-WTS) to my Saunier Duval SD 30e combi boiler?

Manual for the reciever http://www.heatmiser.co.uk/web/index.php/docs/finish/32-english/61-heatmiser-prt-wts-manual p7

Manual for the boiler http://www.ultimatehandyman.org/PDF...uval-SD-30E-Installation-manual-47-920-16.pdf p20-21

On the reciever I have L, N, COM and NO1 and the boiler L, N, E, R1 and R2

Obviously I wire the L and N to the reciever but what do I do with the relay part? Looking at the boiler wiring I would assume I link the L and COM on the reciever and wire from NO1 to R2, is that correct?

Cheers
Andy

Sponsored Links
Are you replacing an existing stat and/ or internal time clock?

In it's basic for I would wire L & N from boiler spur to receiver and R1 to COM, R2 to NO1.

Sponsored Links
There isn't an existing stat just an integral clock. On p21 of the boiler manual I read it as the 230v room stat, No frost stat option given the reciever is 230v.

The link to the programmer still does not work.

Do you have 'volt free' connections on the programmer?
If so, just connect them to R1 and R2 after removing the link between R1 and R2.
Bottom left diagram on page 21 of boiler manual.

You will then have to set the boiler's integral clock to permanently on.

I cannot find a wiring diagram with only the terminals you mention.

Do you have the instructions?
If so can you scan it and post it?

I know what I think it should be but am hesitant to say without seeing the correct diagram.

In that case do what Sherbertlion said above.

L - L
N - N
Plus Earth

Remove link between R1 & R2

Com - R1
NO1 - R2

DO NOT link L - Com

Edit - posted before I saw Holmslaw's post.
Can see the diagram now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back