Hedgehogs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Missus mentioned that she thought our hedgehog was active in her garden, so we set up the camera on a bowl of dog food & caught it red handed at 2am.

Has anyone else's Hedgehog woken up this early???

Sponsored Links
there seems to be a shortage of hedgehogs down this way ?

local wild life orgs ' have been voicing there concerns on the subject

I have a family of them in the pampas grass. According to neighbours, hogs have lived there for 50+ years (as long as they've been there).

I see them night and day. Found one eating Snails like apples while mowing during summer

I found a poorly hedgehog wandering around our allotments (it stunk, was being swarmed by flies and had clusters of fly eggs in its spines) and took it to the local wildlife hospital. I was told that they are nocturnal and if you see them wandering around during the day, there's something wrong with them.

Sponsored Links
I found a poorly hedgehog in my back garden a couple of years ago. I gave it to the SSPCA who said it looked as if it had been injured by a strimmer. Since then, I’ve curtailed my use of the strimmer somewhat.

Just by casually asking in t'pub this Sunday dinner & I'm now gobsmacked by how many folk are blissfully unawares . . . .

It seems that all they want to chat about is how many sequins on Tarquins spandex last night on shelebrity chef dance off, or summat with a similarf title.

Just by casually asking in t'pub this Sunday dinner & I'm now gobsmacked by how many folk are blissfully unawares . . . .

It seems that all they want to chat about is how many sequins on Tarquins spandex last night on shelebrity chef dance off, or summat with a similarf title.
Perhaps they're bored with listening to you and your stories of how you were revered by sir Stanley Kalms, how you apprehended Gary Glitter and how many million pound business ideas you have come up with?

Missus mentioned that she thought our hedgehog was active in her garden, so we set up the camera on a bowl of dog food & caught it red handed at 2am.

Do you have a 5G tower nearby?

Yes, indeed. It seems the internets didn't take its medication at all today.

I found a poorly hedgehog in my back garden a couple of years ago. I gave it to the SSPCA who said it looked as if it had been injured by a strimmer. Since then, I’ve curtailed my use of the strimmer somewhat.
Some years back we had a springer spaniel that found a leveret in the field next to ours and brought over to us. At first glance it looked perfectly healthy but it's back legs had been cut off by a farm labourer with a strimmer. I had to shoot the poor thing.

Sponsored Links
Back