Help for describing what tools these are ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I wonder if anyone knows what the tools are that I have shown I cant find anything like them on the internet. I also have shown some other strange implements that may not be building tools I think the third picture is of a tool for wallpaper but I am not sure.
SAM_5925.JPG
SAM_5952.JPG
SAM_5965.JPG
SAM_5979.JPG
SAM_5928.JPG
SAM_5965.JPG
Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
The first one is a bit for a kango/jack hammer/concrete breaker or whatever you call them.

Thanks now I see it.....Looks quite old how long have we had Kango's

Sponsored Links
I have looked everywhere to find out what that is Many Thanks

The 4th. appears to be a device to "spread" or "compress" a spring ?

All could go well on Antiques Roadshow??

Ken.

I actually wondered if it might be something to do with tyre changing as it seems to be designed for opening something as the grips on the end are on the outside not the inside

The grips on the outside Thanks for your replies

Attachments

• SAM_5976.JPG
    SAM_5976.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 140
Looks quite old how long have we had Kango's

Can I suggest the device looks a lot like a so called, as I recall a "Pick Point" used in conjunction with old air compressors, Pre-Kango, such as the CP3 / CP9 / amd the CP110 the last one needed a Laborer whose knuckles dragged on the ground? to operate it, a real beast.

Again as I remember the CP referred to "Consolidated Pneumatic s"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back