help i need diagram for frost protection pipe stat

Sponsored Links
not sure your foreal

do you want people to praise and kiss your feet. its a simple answer to a simple question.

thats what this website is for.

its not for people to demonstrate their knowledge by putting everyone else down

This maybe why your trade suffers from such a poor rep
when the average person has to deal with ten arrogant people before he speaks to one inteligent and straightforward person.

i gather there are many rouges in here operating
thanks to all that have helped and those who have just been foolish your comments are noted but NOT accepted

Sponsored Links
Beleive me pal I know what im talking about, i wire heating systems 6 days a week.

Tw@t

not sure your foreal

And that, would appear to be the crux of the problem. Since the Internet exists solely for you and none of the people on it are real then we must all be semi-autonomous, Turing Test passing, logic golems requiring none of the normal courtesies of the real world. Simple really.

wow some real bitter people in here

You get two people trying to HELP you with in 8 minutes and you respond with

dadon said:
Thanks for the very patronising response

and

dadon said:
Finally someone who knows what they are talking about

You could try walking into a pub and asking the room at large a question with that attitude as an experiment... But you already know what would happen, but for some reason you feel its appropriate here. Odd that.

You could try walking into a pub and asking the room at large a question with that attitude as an experiment... But you already know what would happen, but for some reason you feel its appropriate here. Odd that.[/quote]

some of us dont do the pub thing matey and to be totally honest it wasnt help it was an opinon. and some opinions are wrong.

unfortunatly some people hold their opinons to the highest esteem and do not see or understand that they could be wrong and thats why they spend their time giving useless advice.

last time i knew it the uk and i have freedom of speech and therefore im at liberty to express myself in anyway i feel if others dont like they post rather patronising reposts and tired quibs which kinda shows how pathethic they can be

it amazing how this post has gone on for so many days and no one has left anything other than nilmarks leaving derogatory comments

so whos next bring it on, so all others can see. We can have a gallery of people we will then know not to value their advice based on their patronisising and useless coments

this website is for help not a pack mentality based on the fact that you have a few hundred posts. This doesnt make you authority.

it might actually make you rather sad if i had posted advice over 800 times and was only thanks 20 times what is that as a percentage.

that does not encourage me that the advice you give is valid hence all your quibs

leave it alone now

Dont-feed-the-Troll.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back