Help needed - Accenta G4 mini resets itself

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Hi everyone,

I have an accenta G4 mini alarm which works perfectly except for 1 thing.
Whenever there is a power outage, and power comes back, the alarm continues as normal since it has a backup battery, but about 6 hours later, the system resets itself and obviously the sounders go off. The system goes back to 1st January thats how i know it was reset.

I am not sure what the problem could be since the alarm remains good when power is gone (so the backup battery must be good) and works even when the power comes back, but after a few hours it gets reset.

Anyone know or experienced this before please?

Thank you

Mark

Sponsored Links
How old is the battery because that sounds like the problem?

the battery i never replaced - so its been installed for about 4 years now. but its strange because when power goes out, the alarm remains on with the battery power, and once the power comes back, its also fine, after a few hours that the power comes back the system resets itself so i cant really think how the battery could be the problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back