help needed on a veritas 8c alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my alarm was going off because of some one banging on my garage door, so I have sorted door so it doesn't set alarm off but the alarm went back to factory settings, I managed to remember how to change so can have my own number back but now when I set alarm , on entry the alarm goes off without giving me a good few seconds to get in and deactivate,
can someone tell me how to change this ,
many thanks

Sponsored Links
'''''''' not sure wot to do, so if anyone got a manual which tells wot to do would be nice, hope someone can help cheers

As you reset it to factory settings I would have thought it should not be a problem. Panels do not reset themselves to factory settings.

ps Google is good, never heard of it?

How old is the panel ? As there are two manuals, has it got rubber or hard plastic keys .?

Sponsored Links
its about 6 years old rubber buttons, I been told that all in need is how to set the entrée and exit time, so help on this would be helpful, if someone lives close to come look would be nice cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back