Help needed ref BCO and notifiable jobs

It takes a lot more to run a business than charging 90 quid an hour..The guy who did my extension is just him and 2 blokes and his house is worth 600k with a nice swimming pool and his other 3 houses -rented out- total over a million.

So what, he works bloody hard both at work and at home crunching the numbers. He was the one who took out a huge loan to get him started. He's the one working out if this plot or that will make a return.

Good on him and good luck to those who can get 90 ph.

No, what ****es me off about sparkies is, that out of all the trades they are by far THE most unreliable..

Cheers

Richard

Sponsored Links
r.bartlett said:
No, what p****s me off about sparkies is, that out of all the trades they are by far THE most unreliable..

That's a bold statement considering the company...... ;)

ricicle said:
r.bartlett said:
No, what p****s me off about sparkies is, that out of all the trades they are by far THE most unreliable..

That's a bold statement considering the company...... ;)

bricks1.gif

r.bartlett said:

How dare you! :evil:

I'll be round to yours to sort you out on Saturaday morning......

.....sorry, Saturday afternoon........

....No, make it Sunday between 6 am and 8 pm.......

...Can't make Sunday now, I'll call you..... ;)

Sponsored Links
Tim 77 said:
r.bartlett said:

He never did ! :LOL:

Besides I'm not having a pop-just as Roy would quip "say what you see"

Cheers

Richard

Same old story AGAIN!!

Majority of tradesmen are hard working, honest and reliable and trying to make a living.

We all get tarred with the same brush from the minority that appear on TV like Rogue Traders et al.

As for hourly rates - for every hour we are working on a job there's time back in the office doing paperwork, ordering, notifying etc etc.

And if you believe in what is published in the Daily Mail ....................?

I am reliable if I'm going to be more than a minute late a customers I ring them ( we all get held up in traffic)

OK I'm off my soap box now and getting my coat!!

r.bartlett said:
Tim 77 said:
r.bartlett said:

He never did ! :LOL:

Besides I'm not having a pop-just as Roy would quip "say what you see"

Cheers

Richard

I will, honest! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back