help needed: Suprima upgrade

Sponsored Links
I would go with heatteam

apparently the only way to can stop one of their engineers is to chuck kryptonite at em :LOL:

seriously heatteam would be the boys for you and you will know exactly how much its going to be

Sponsored Links
What a heatteam lad admitting a failing LOL

I was just kidding I think heatteam rocks, good lads and a good stock on their vans (down my way at least)

we try our best.......

bloody stressful somtimes though, but is nice to get a compliment every now and again, makes a change from customers complaining about you wasting their water when checking the boilers working on hw...

ChrisR said:
I wonder what BG would do. :confused:

132 to 144 depending on whereabouts and if a current customer or not...in theory anyway as it is only one fault, down to the individual engineer though.

Thanks for the replies and advice. Sorry I didn't reply sooner but clearly didn't click the "notify of reply by email" box. Thought everyone had abandoned me!

Jason - do you mean call heatteam and they will send you round as you are covering my area?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back