HELP NEEDED TO IDENTIFY UPVC GUTTERING BRACKET

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I recently been giving my conservatory a bit of a clean-up in preparation for the winter weather, and I noticed a few of my guttering clips had broken (probably from the snow fall last year).

I have searched high and low on the internet to try and find the same type as I currently have installed, but had no luck. I can find a similar type but it is secured with screws, and I need the type that clips in.

I have attached a picture of the type I am looking for, these are the broken ones, and at the rear of the bracket there would normally be a small bit of plastic in the areas circled that would clip into the conservatory. I have drawn in white where the broken bits of plastic would have previously been.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am eager to get this sorted before it gets any colder.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. I have come across the type you found previously and I did order a batch of them, but they actually didn't fit as there is no kink in the bracket to accommodate the shape of the side wall on the guttering. Thanks for the suggestion though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back