help on ordering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:( :( :( :( hello,

i am going to have my garden walls rendered the sizes all added up togeather are 30 meters by 13 meters high....

i dont know how to calculate how much sand and cement i will need ..for the lovely chap who is going to render it....could i have some idea please
or is there some formula...so i can at least try and order the correct amount

Sponsored Links
id go for 6 cement and 15 sand dont bother with the lime just make sure the walls are well bonded with a pva and water mix

your walls are 13metres high :eek: do you live at strangways :LOL:

their is a render screed estimator at the top of the building forum which will give you your quantities.

your walls are 13metres high :eek: do you live at strangways :LOL:

their is a render screed estimator at the top of the building forum which will give you your quantities.

Cement usually fills the voids in the sand in its mixed state. You have 30m x 13m high(jesus) = 390m2 x 0.032 (assume 16mm thick - 8mm x 2 coats but double up cause relative density of sand is about double). In fact ignore that, start with 5 ton 30 cement and see hoe you get on.

Nick
[removed]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back