Help please - identifying my system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. We were given no instructions for our alarm when we moved into our house and the name on the alarm panel, California Security Products, no longer seem to exist.

I have attached a photo and am really hoping that someone can help me identify what system this is so I can try to get some instructions.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Looks like KEL electronics hybrid (wired and wirefree) panel from a while back. Kel electronics 880 springs to mind, think it was al all in one Engineer and user manual if memory serves.

Only ever saw 880, were there others made anyone?

Thank you. I've done a quick search and it does look like the KEL880.

Sorry, what did you want me to post a picture of?

Sponsored Links
Yes same pirs as electronic line latest panel is infinite so I guess it will probably be the kel880 panel. Hope this helps

Thank you. I have emailed them, well I think it is them anyway, so will see what they say. Hopefully they will be able to send me some instructions for it otherwise it's pretty useless!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back