Help Powermax 155

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope someone can help or point me in the right direction..I have a Powermax 155 central heating system which has seems to me to have several problems...

Firstly..my radiators will not warm up at all.We normally leave it on constant rather than on a timer..ans just switch up the temp control as & when the house gets cold.....

Then...My hot water runs out if we shower/bath kids wash dishes etc fairly quickly..I then need to press the 2 reset switches in the tank to get the boiler to fire up again for hot water....

I called my local Central Heating chap (corgi registered)..Who has changed the pump..bled radiators etc etc..And has basically said he does'nt know why things are'nt working.....so if any body could help
I'd really appreciate it

Neal

Sponsored Links
These boilers seem to crop up a lot on this forum. It might be worth doing a search to see if your problems have been dealt with before.

do you mean you have to press the ranco overheat stats in its like a little button that pops out :confused: sounds like you have a faulty cold start stat to me :eek: or definately one of the 4 stats is playing up ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back