HELP! what is the quickest way to get a gasmeter?

Kev is the man to ask.

If you put another post in the FAQs I might ask him for you. ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Welcome back Kev.

Missed your Northern banter.

Seasons good cheer to you and the good ladies. :D

Quickest way to get a gas meter?

Ive got 3 or 4 in my garage if you want one :D

i never said this but take the meter from your old house and connect to the new one. Then after new year just phone them up :evil:

Isn't it wonderful having all these outside meter boxes to make borrowing a meter so easy.

Happy Christmas.

Tony

would they actually know if was to bypass the meter though ? :eek: :eek: and im pretty sure trasnco or southern or nothern gas network have meters on the van seen as they are an ermergency service they are 24/7

Its not very legal depriving you of your right to a gas supply over a cold holiday period.

Tony

good point. however, as far as i know, no company is obliged to sell you something, even worse, no pub HAS to serve you.
and something very few people know, a vender is not required to give you change.

simple. typical example is bus driver who does not have to give 49 quid change from a 50 note. one had the obligation to pay, vendor is not required to carry enough change to make up for difference

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back