from panel strobe - to stb bell box
d bell + to hold off +
a sab - to hold off -
t sab to tamp
b bell - to bell

set no needed

Hi sparkymarka
Wired bellbox up like u said but bellbox continues to bleep

But then i removed the cover/tamper screw and stopped bleeping but then control panel siren went off and tamper led on
Any ideas

Sponsored Links
Hi sparkymarka
Wired bellbox up like u said but bellbox continues to bleep

But then i removed the cover/tamper screw and stopped bleeping but then control panel siren went off and tamper led on
Any ideas

Havnt got manual and cant find a manual on the net in the bellbox theres a resistor taped to the cover called a pull up resistor any ideas where it goes shound stop the bleeping

Has anyone got a manual or a link for a CQR SIGMA bellbox manual thanks in advance

how old is the bell box ? as the early ones like the ultima/multibox sounders you had to fit the 1k resistors two of across + to bell and + to strobe at bell box end then the later ones had a link for trigger wire monitor default off so you didnt have to fit them.

Not sure how old it is got it off ebay shud of know better theres link wires sab/scb and one 15/3 min

was it new or used ? did work before ? is the nicad flat ? had some ag6 bell boxes blipping when first powered up for at least 20 mins due to flat nicad battery,try fitting a 1k resistor from + to bell trip and another 1k resistor from + again to strobe along with your normal connections BEFORE you power the bell from the panel. eg connect the + in the panel last.

It was new in box but no manual I will try leavin it on it the morn to see if it charges the nicad wen u say fit the 1k resistors do u mean from the 13v connection to the bell+ and same to the strobe+

I really appreciate ur help this is doin my head in

I'd like to say a BIG thanku sparkymarka for all your help sorted it with the resistors

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back