Help with Accenta G4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I installed an Accenta G4 with 3 LCD Keypads and an SD2 speech dealer. I have been using the alarm system for 7 years now, but I never managed to fix the following problem:
Whenever there is an alarm, the SD2 dialed calls me. I can press the pin code on my phone and I stop the dialed from calling anyone else, however the siren is still active. Can someone please tell me what I may be doing wrong and how I can fix this? I can send you any photos that you need. I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
The Sd2 has no control over your accenta its just An aftermarket speech dailer ....

Thanks for the fast reply.
1. What can I do to resolve my issue, since the S2 will no do? Is there anything else that I can purchase to stop the siren? The cost is of no issue.
2. If I were to replace the accent a with another device but keep the siren, wired detectors and keypads, is there any better and newer system that you propose?

You need a panel with either text control or ip/app control or just set your bell time to 5mins

Sponsored Links
Texecom premier 24 , LCD keypad and GSM module + SIM card .....other panels / option available, Galaxy guy does selfmon for Galaxy panels maybe worth a look

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back