Help with boiler quotes please!

nPower use Vaillant but other installers have access to the 5yr warranty deal; we have offered it for the last 3 yrs.

From my experience you can expect a better standard of installation from BG than nPower, who have only been installing boilers for a short while.

If you get a skilled independent round, rather than one of the nationals, you will be treated to an engineer rather than a salesman.

I expect most customers would rather be guided by an engineering led solution for their requirements rather than sales patter from a fast track training course.

The independents are usually cheaper and have to rely on their installation rather than sales skill.

Sponsored Links
From my experience you can expect a better standard of installation from BG than nPower, who have only been installing boilers for a short while.
****ish gas may have been around a long time, an awful lot of the guys that work for them have not.
Not to mention the fact that they do an enormous amount of outsourcing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back