Central heating pump not been used in a year?

This boiler is exactly the same, thanks

Did you buy it as I see it sold with 1 bid?

Also just to clarify AFAIK your existing boiler can be repaired to your hearts content with no issues. The problem comes if you were to remove and reinstall a different boiler as that would be classed as a new installation. In this scenario it would then be covered by current legislation which would force you to have a condensing boiler, making fitting the Ebay one illegal (unless of course you know of a freindly gas safe registered engineer!)

Yea i bought it, I will be picking it up on sunday thanks, if it is illegal to replace the whole boiler, i will just relace the casing and then keep the rest of the boiler just in case any other parts are needed,

If i replace the casing can i then get someone to get up andrunning again

that won't work if it's the part of the case that holds the heat exhanger. you would need to remove everything inside the boiler and swap it over.

easiest solution is to replace it with a known good prima, assuming you can find someone willing to do it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back