Help with child care situation

Sponsored Links
LET IT GO...for your own sanity. Things will balance out.

ok..

final version of letter

"Reference your letter dated 8th April 2020.

Our decision is not based on your threat to take this matter further nor charge us for further fees, but simply we do not need the money. Our time is more important to spend elsewhere than arguing with you.

Therefore we accept your offer of leaving things as they are, and fully accept your “one time goodwill offer”.

Due to us only receiving the letter on the 11th April, and what with the bank holiday and post delayed due to COVID-19 it is doubtful this letter will reach you in time. So, there will be one copy hand delivered with photographic proof. We will also send another copy via 1st class signed for delivery on Tuesday 14th April, which will reach you by the 16th April all being well

Lastly as is our right under data protection, we wish all records and social media posts involving ourselves and our son be deleted and removed within 14 days from the date of this letter."

Sponsored Links
As for the rest...NO!

Seriously, you seem to have a problem digesting advice at the moment. YOUR TIME WILL COME.

Sorry, got the wife banging on that we must send something.

My original thought was to just leave it and do and say nothing upon receiving the letter today. However after having a blazing row with the wife about it I have had to back down and agree to send a letter.

I've left it to the wife to do what she wants

You need to be more assertive.

Yep that got me in an argument.

Apparently I'm a bum hole for not doing as she wishes, I don't know anything, it's all my fault we got the letter back, even though we both agreed to send it, and apparently I'm also out of order for throwing a swear word in a sentence, and I should have just collected the remainder of our sons stuff without saying any, even though she was pushing me to say something.

So she can do as she wishes.

I'm past caring,

Sponsored Links
Back