help with fixing trellis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
been thinking about buying something like this

http://www.wickes.co.uk/invt/540074/?source=123_75

next door have put up a green house they spend a lot of in, we get on well with next door but i dont really want to look at them every 5 mins,

i dont really want to start fixing to his fence, i was looking to have it free standing (and thats the question) the reason for this is down to there new fence that is about 4ft (max) height.

any ideas ??

thanks

Sponsored Links
yeah just like a screen, i think thats going to make to much of a statement putting up posts,? dont want to fall out with them

The trellis wont stand up without them.....
Why not ask if they'd mind you attaching the trellis to their fence, to give THEM more privacy :p
John :)

Sponsored Links
I made these to get screening without putting anything permanently in the ground.

View media item 61072
When I say made, I bought the crates on eBay, cut a 6ft x 6ft trellis in half, screwed each half on to the back of the crates, painted them, stapled in a weed membrane lining, layer of rocks in the bottom, filled with compost and planted up.

When you are talking to then, mention the frosted glass option for the conservatory, sorry green house :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back