He's having a laugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a loss. You should have gone into politics, high finance, data protection, compliance, health & safety, law, medicine, viral control, running the furlough scheme or many other careers.
I am pleased for you that you found your calling...

Village idiot!

Sponsored Links
We've had more than 40 years of the anti-Europe campaigners moaning, and they're still whining now.
They'll still be moaning about the EU for all their ills in another 40 years!

Just like governments always blame their predecessors however long they have been in power...

The sad truth is they know it usually works!

Anyone who believes 13-18 year old teens are throwing petrol bombs because they don't agree with the Brexit trade arrangements are as delusional as elhal.
Anyone who doesn't understand that the sectarian divide still exists and that the 'loyalists' see the brexit deal as a threat is as delusional as you...

It's the symbol that matters, and the fact that many (not all) are younger is no different than at any other time...

There will be others orchestrating and encouraging the actions because their parents/communities fear reunification...

So who do you think taught/allowed these 'teens' to make petrol bombs?

The threat is that someone (on whichever side) gets killed and then all hell could break loose!

Sponsored Links
Anyone who believes 13-18 year old teens are throwing petrol bombs because they don't agree with the Brexit trade arrangements are as delusional as elhal.
Bigotry is taught to children in the home by their parents and other relatives.
Those children can only see the world through the fog of their taught bigotry.
They probably do not understand the intricacies or nuances of the issues, they only act according to their taught bigotry.

G. I’ve got a customer who is a top phycologist. Would you like to speak to anyone about all the pent up poison you obviously have stored up inside. It will help you to talk to someone professionally.

What's a phycologist? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The same type of people that teach teenage suicide bombers to kill themselves - criminals!
So those who goad others?

I must admit I have to bow to your 'expertise' in the art of unrelenting goading...

Goading of course does hide the total ignorance of a person being unable to understand any (or all) issues...

You score 10/10 on the goading/ignorance scale !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back