Hi all! Newbie here

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!

I have just moved into a new place, which could best be described as a bit of a money pit! I have soooooo many questions, but for now I would just like to say hello :D

See you all soon, prolly in the Electrics or Plumbing sections!

I hope I posted this in the right section...

Sponsored Links
Hi Reg - As a relatively recent arrival myself let me give you one tiny bit of advice if you post to Electrics UK.
Don't mention neon screwdriver.

Otherwise there is a huge amount of useful information here and real people will answer sensible questions at any time of day or night. You'd think they had nothing better to do.

Not another one! Hasn't the building trade got enough Regs already :LOL:

Welcome anyhow. Keep it provocative and don't expect anyone to keep to the subject.

Just a suggestion, should we perhaps ask all members to select their favourite insult and include it in their profile. That way we could call each other names without causing offence. Personally, I don't mind being called a sl*g. It's actually one of my fantasies to become one. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Talking about keeping on subject...

Bags me be called "j*zz bag". Dunno why, it just has a certain ring to it :LOL:

We still have "kn*b-end", "s**tferbrains" and "has a face like he's been bobbing for chips in a deep-fat frier" up for grabs.

TexMex said:
Personally, I don't mind being called a sl*g. It's actually one of my fantasies to become one. :LOL:

Been there, done that, honey!!

:eek:

or has a face like a bulldog licking p*ss of a nettle
lloro.gif

I think, I just blown a fuse in my multimeter, can I check it with my neon screwdriver or do I need another fuse? :LOL:

Don't do that, it's dangerous.
Just put it across the mains. If it's OK, it'll blow, if not, then it won't :LOL:

just put your tongue across it

"Otherwise there is a huge amount of useful information here and real people will answer sensible questions at any time of day or night. You'd think they had nothing better to do"......we dont were all sad!

Thanks for the warm welcome...

Not another one! Hasn't the building trade got enough Regs already
At least one too many... part P anyone? :D

And I promise not to mention my... I mean those neon screwdrivers. :LOL:

As for insults, I'm rather fond of 'he has a face like a blind cobblers thumb' or the equally poetic 'face like a welders workbench'

No relation to Two-Jags :LOL:

I pinched the moniker from the Kenny Everett DIY character, remember him?

Sponsored Links
Back