Hi all

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I've been a bit quiet recently - I have been here reading posts a couple of times a week, just too busy to post anything myself!

Anyway... if any of you regulars find yourself near the south coast in a couple of weeks time:

View media item 2070

Sponsored Links
Davina Sparkle? Don't mind if I pass do you?

Sponsored Links
Hi Simon

Long time no speak!

Hope you're OK. Are you back OTR?

Would love to make your party, but can't. Sorry. But have a good one & come back tell us all about it. (As all the TV presenters say!)

I was just thinking the other day that we hadn't heard from you for a while.

Hope everything is well with you and yours, and I'm sorry but I won't be able to attend your bash.

Enjoy your birthday do, and don't get too drunk. :LOL:

I would like to meet some of the regulars one day.

Only met Kev so far but some top guys on here! :D

Hi Simon

Long time no speak!

Hope you're OK. Are you back OTR?
I'm very well indeed, just incredibly busy now having 3 - count them! - jobs on the go at the same time!

OTR? If you mean On The Road, yes I most certainly am:

(by the way, the foglights in the centre pic are purely for the photo - I promise I haven't turned into a chav! :LOL:

RF Lighting said:
Enjoy your birthday do, and don't get too drunk. :LOL:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Your car must be an ex-chavmobile... :LOL:

[Gross Lloydman voice] Let's look at the facts...

Black

Registered in or around Manchester

Front fogs

Fancy wheels

Chavvy back-lit stereo

[/Gross Lloydman voice]

Only kidding, wish you well to drive it.

Oh, don't forget, your tax runs out at the end of September. ;)

Hope the insurance isn't too excesssive... ;)

adamW seems to have slipped completely off the radar, any clues??

:)

Nice motors,
we had 6 of them at work until they replaced them with the next model up

Unfortunately I am no longer insured to drive them since the new F.D arrived and took off all under 25's to bring the cost of the policy down.

A week before the new policy took effect I managed to do this:

Ignore the date on the photo. The camera had the wrong date setup

I'd love to post pictures of my latest run-in with another vehicle (not my fault!) but it isn't settled yet & anyhow if I posted piccys of the van, you'd all know who I worked for....

'Twasn't....

I was minding my own business driving round a bend when another car (an 07 Yaris) going the other way to me crossed the white line and smashed into the side of me, impacting with the driver's door mirror.

The car then proceeded down my off side, damaging every panel as it went, pushing me 180 degrees, so that I ended up facing the way I had come.

In the process, the o/s rear wheel was forced off & the other left at a decidedly odd angle. The sill box section behind the driver's door was flattened, such was the impact and the airbag deployed.

The Yaris ended up crossing the road, thumping up a tall kerb & ploughing through a low brick wall & privet hedge.

BTW, my vehicle was a near fully-laden 56 Transit Connect...

Both vehicles were written off. Thankfully, I got out without a scratch & the other driver with a bruised knee.

The third party was wracked with guilt ("I could have killed you...") and admitted to the police she was speeding. My guess is she had taken her eyes off the road (for whatever reason) and "missed" the bend because there was no braking on her part. Also, it is not a severe bend, it's easy to navigate.

Despite the other driver's admissions to the police, they're not pressing charges.

Sponsored Links
Back