hi everyone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've just discovered this site today,thought i'd say hi to everyone.Hope its alot of fun?

Sponsored Links
You bet :!: Occassionally you may need paracetamol time to time :LOL:

Bitter arguments develop that can rage for weeks and leave you mentally scarred for life. (like when I eventually launch my 'diy gas' thread)

Sponsored Links
shaggy said:
Bitter arguments develop that can rage for weeks and leave you mentally scarred for life. (like when I eventually launch my 'diy gas' thread)
There'll be only one result if you do....an explosive debate :LOL:

kendor said:
pipme said:
#&%*££$$ %^&* Off --ok!!
:rolleyes:
:LOL: Pip you crack me up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Did I say that ??? The shame of it all ..
Just cooked a co-co nut flavoured, chicken curry too !! half hundred weight of rice in the old R-Cooker bubbling nicely .... Stir frying the Chinky leaves and taffy leeks ... Whilst giving it some on the old Rosemount Cabernet .....
Listening to piece, by a band, containing this phrase "Wee Tom and the wee broon coow, Tom said 'boo' and the coow said 'Moo' ....." Now just what was that oldy then ?
Was it Lord Rockingham's XI with 'HOOTS MON' ('There's a moose loose aboot this hoose...') ???

;)

havn't got the foggiest idea pip but the food sounds scrummy :)

handjob said:
i've just discovered this site today,thought i'd say hi to everyone.Hope its alot of fun?

This certainly is the best site I have found with the right spirit to keep us on the level

Sponsored Links
Back