Hi ho,,,,, hi ho,, hi ho its off to work we go.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a call today (wrong number)
Bloke says to me "I'm not happy"
So quick as a flash i said to him 'So which one are you then.
haaaaa lol :LOL:
Any more like this lads.

Sponsored Links
the 7 dwarfs were all in the bath together and were all feeling happy so he got out, then they all felt grumpy but he didnt mind :oops:

Sponsored Links
There is no evidence from the OP's profile or his two postings that the OP is gas registered as required to be able to access the CC restricted area of this site.

If anyone called me and said that he was not happy then I might ask him what I could do to make him happy!

Customer care is paramount !

Tony

Be careful Tony, asking someone what you can do to make them happy may lead to all sorts of unusual requests.......some of which maybe painful or illegal :LOL:

When I worked for the BBC in the Midlands we had a dwarf lady on "work experience" in the Registry.

She was actually a very happy person and very sociable. She invited some of us to a reception to the Oddfellows Club in the town. I dont think that any of us joined but they were all very friendly. Not very odd either!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back