Hiding Gas pipe

NO,GAS4U,i am not anyone else,so please dont start thinking about ignoring me or replying in ways you do to people who are a pest.I thankyou chris,2 days and your after my blood,grow up eh son

Sponsored Links
Ok I own up; I'm zimmers to :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't know how you all track who is who though, or have the time.

Sponsored Links
Ok I own up; I'm zimmers to :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't know how you all track who is who though, or have the time.

zimmers, bobo and whatever names he has, is easy to spot. he has picked up enough from the site to make sense to a householder but his stories are always a little bit off. at a glance you think: could be. when you think about it, it is always something that relates more to another subject. last thing that gave him away was how he described the rerun.
when the inspector checked my work or something like that
when was the last time corgi came out to check your pipework?
though we are not responsible for either his bad advice or an amateur following it up, i would rather not know that i could have warned them but did not.

he is so noticeable by his stupidity scary people like this are out there working

he is so noticeable by his stupidity scary people like this are out there working

I don’t believe for a second he is a rgi. He either got all his info from sites like this, or he is a plumber’s mate or something like that.
Let’s hope so ffs

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back