Hiding these pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am confident with radiator pies, soldering joints and fitting radiators. I currently have pipework that runs along the skirting board that I'd quite like to burry and bring up to radiator to make a neater tidier job of one that I have fitted in a dining room.

Do you think it'll be possible to get them down into the floor in this limited space:

Or do you think it'll be impossible to do? Are there alternatives to cutting a pipe other than a pipe slice or is it then impossible to put a fitting on the end if it is cut another way?

If I manage to get them down into the floor how would you suggest running them in the floor? I will need about 1 metre for one and 30cm for the other. The final finish is going to be engineered wood laid on insulated underlay.

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back