Hikvision clicking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Hikvision Dvr with the power light flashing on and off, it soumds like a relay isn't making fully. It's a DS-7208HQHI-F1/N/A. I have opened it up and led1 is also flashing. There is a tiny pcb connected to the main pcb. It does stop clicking when that's disconnected but also doesn't power up when thats not there. Is the Dvr knackered or can spares be bought?
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Sorry it does still power without the tiny pcb in place. The Led 1 light flashes along with the front power indicator

Disconnect the hard drive …..does it stop ? It may start bleeping ….but it should boot up ok , if it’s still the same try another power supply if you have one

Sponsored Links
Yes I disconnected everything except power and it still did had power supply led flashing. I will try another power lead failing that are pcb's available for dvr's?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back