Hilmor pipe bender identification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been given an old Hilmor pipe bender.Need a really really old plumber
to identify the model.This is a bench/vice model, with only a few formers and guides. I would like to make it serviceable again.If I take a photo can anyone assist.

Sponsored Links
Likely to be all imperial. I was offered a floor standing one free, which would do monster pipes. Great I thought, only to find that metric bits would cost as much as a whole new bender. :cry:

Unusual to be a bench one ....may even be totally non-plumbing sized pipe formers ......didn`t even have bench ones in college in 1970 :oops:

Would be interested in seeing a photo of this.

Chris the only size that would need changing are the 3/4-22mm

Sponsored Links
Nige, you are probably correct in that it looks like the largest former with it is
3/8" ish.It is stamped A4.Anybody know how to post pictures.

Save the photo in photobucket or similar then copy and paste the IMG tags on here

dsc00076.jpg

dsc00075.jpg

doitall, Can I assume that you know what it is as you are offering that much for it?. Can you tell everybody what it is..

Its an antique pipe bender, probably one of the first ever.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back