Hive Mini installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
First post im hoping you can provide some advice on the installation of a hive mini thermostat.
Before i continue i purchased a dual channel reciever but i have a combi boiler, i read that i only needed single for a combo, as I've thrown the box away can I still install?
Id like to put the reciever where the exsisting thermostat is, can anyone tell me what i need to wire where and do i need to do any wiring boiler side?
ive attached pics of everything if anyone can give me wiring guides / steps i need to take id be most grateful.
thank you!
1000008171.jpg
1000008172.jpg
1000008173.jpg

Attachments

• 1000008170.jpg
    1000008170.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 19
Sponsored Links
Hello, this should work for you, Honeywell to Hive:

1 to L
2 to N
3 to heating on/NO
Earth to earth
That wont work Chris

Before i continue i purchased a dual channel reciever but i have a combi boiler, i read that i only needed single for a combo, as I've thrown the box away can I still install?

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Thanks Ian, I’m a bit puzzled as to why not. I know it’s a dual channel but thought it would work without the hot water side?
Yes it will but CH on with the dual channel is terminal 4 not 3

• Thanks
Ahh yes I know, but I didn’t say that:

Probably should have added terminal 4 in brackets, to read:

3 to heating on/NO (terminal 4)?
sorry I read it as terminal 3 , My bad mate

• Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back